This policy contains the practices and procedures we follow in relation to the collection, processing and use of your information that you provide to us while using our website, in accordance with the provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules notified thereunder including the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information), Rules 2011 (SPDI Rules).
In this policy, the term ‘website’ refers to www.therestack.com; the terms ‘we’ or ‘our’ or ‘us’ refer to Realtystack Private Limited (Restack), the company owning and managing the website; and the term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the user who uses our website or registers on our website for himself / herself or is validly authorised on behalf of any other person to use and access our website for benefit of such other person. In the event you are accessing or using this website on behalf of some other person, we shall assume that you are duly authorised by such person to share their information with us and we shall not independently verify the veracity of your authorisation. In the event you do not have sufficient authorisation to share such information with us, you shall be solely responsible for your acts and omissions including sharing of information with us by you.
What information do we collect?
When you access our website, information relating to you which assists in identifying you is collected by us, which includes:
- Your name, date of birth, address, gender, e-mail address, telephone or mobile number, age, internet protocol address and any other personal information through which you can be identified; and
- Sensitive Personal Information (as defined under the SPDI Rules) including but not restricted to, details of your bank account, payment details while undertaking a transaction, other details like aadhar card, PAN card etc. to complete your KYC (Know Your Customer).
- Any other information provided to us at the time of registration on our website.
- Any information made available to us by your usage of this website including your comments, feedback etc.
When you log in to our website or sign in to your account on our website using a third party interface (your google account, facebook account etc.), we collect the information as allowed by such third party. For more information on how much data and information is shared by such third parties with us, please refer to their respective privacy policies or their terms on data sharing.
How do we use the information collected?
We shall use the collected data and information for the following purposes-
- To provide you with the relevant services as per the terms and conditions of this website, upon the creation of your account / registration with our website;
- To complete your KYC and related verification which is relevant for us to provide you with our services;
- To improve user experience and quality of our services based upon your preferences etc. including improving the quality and content of the website;
- To send messages, alerts and any other promotional information to you regarding our services and related matters including any surveys, feedback forms, etc. including sending of promotional messages, information regarding the investment opportunities etc. through WhatsApp;
- To share information with governmental agencies pursuant to lawful requests for information as required under any law applicable in India and outside India;
- To enforce the terms of this policy or to defend ourselves or our employees / agents in legal proceedings;
- To share information with our employees, third party service providers etc. on a need to know basis for purposes of customer support or to resolve your queries /feedback or to enhance the quality of user experience for you;
- To streamline and facilitate advertising for the advertisers or for us, on our website, by showing tailored ads that we believe might be relevant to you;
- To review website insights and performance without identifying you;
- To perform our obligations and to enforce our rights that arise out of any agreement between you and us.
- To undertake data usage for remarketing/retargeting and conversion tracking.
How long will we be storing your Data?
We shall store your data: (i) no longer than necessary for the purposes for which the personal information is received and processed; and (ii) in accordance with applicable laws.
Sharing and Transfer of Data / Intended Recipients
- We may share your information with third parties, inside or outside India, as necessary according to the purposes mentioned in this policy, which you hereby consent to. This will be done while adhering to the Indian laws. More particularly, we may transfer your data to third party service providers for processing your KYC. We shall ensure that we share such data only with entities who provide for atleast equivalent data security measures as that provided by us.
- We also share your information with government agencies, judicial forums if we are required by the law or by a judicial order, to do so. Additionally, we share your information with third parties for processing your transactions and serving you better in accordance with the purposes highlighted above.
- We may also share your information with our affiliate entities solely in connection with the purposes highlighted above and to fulfil the transactions for which our services have been availed.
- RealtyStack Private Limited is the collector of the information and will retain the information.
- Additionally, third parties may retain data for purposes of performance of the objectives specified above and details of such third parties can be provided by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Security of your Data
- We use robust and stringent security practices in managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures when it comes to storage, use and processing of your data.
- We will take reasonable measures to keep your information secure, but we shall not be liable for any loss or unauthorised access or any harm caused to you by any misuse of your personal information, unless it is a direct and foreseeable consequence of negligence and non-compliance on our part only.
- You are responsible for maintaining your login credentials and other allied password recovery mechanisms like phone numbers, E-Mail accounts secure.
- If you need to revise or review any part of or all the data or information you have provided to us, or if you wish to withdraw your consent, you may contact us at email@example.com. In the event you withdraw your consent to the terms of this policy, we shall not be responsible to provide any further services to you.
- In the event of any disputes or grievances, you may write at firstname.lastname@example.org. The grievance officer shall take cognisance of the matter and undertake steps to resolve the matter in accordance with provisions of applicable laws.
By agreeing to this policy, you also agree to not host, store, transmit, display, upload, modify, share or publish, on our website or any such platform (e-mail groups etc) which you are a part of, by virtue of accessing or using the website or by virtue of using our products or by availing our services, any information that
- belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right;
- is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, invasive of another's privacy, including bodily privacy, insulting or harassing on the basis of gender, libellous, racially or ethnically objectionable, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise inconsistent with or contrary to the laws in force;
- is harmful to child;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of the message or knowingly and intentionally communicates any information which is patently false or misleading in nature but may reasonably be perceived as a fact;
- impersonates another person;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign States, or public order, or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting other nation;
- contains software virus or any other computer code, file or program designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- is patently false and untrue, and is written or published in any form, with the intent to mislead or harass a person, entity or agency for financial gain or to cause any injury to any person.